Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

About Me

About Me_B-Boy (Breakdance Boy)_pengetahuan tentang Hip-Hop_Breakdance

B-Boy  (  Breakdance Boy  ) , I was born in Jakarta Indonesia, on my own to make this blog a reason for everyone to have the knowledge of Hip-Hop , especially so in the Hip-Hop Breakdance element, because I liked the dance, from I first met Breakdance , I myself do not know its origin as the dance, just follow my friends or the people around me without having to think about the origin or Breakdance appeared and so forth, so time is running, I am beginning to dance from 2003 and till today still love the Hip-Hop culture more details on the elements Breakdance. So I made ​​the Forum aims to share the knowledge all of us from the beginning of history to current knowledge information in the Hip-Hop Culture, in These forums we ask each other questions, share knowledge to talk about Hip-Hop (Breakdance, Rap, DJ, Graffiti, and other elements of Hip-Hop). Knowledge is very important , if dancing on my own without knowing the origin of the dance is similar I have no intention great for dancing, so for me it really is essential knowledge. place Where we were born? yes we need to know, because it is very important for us to know the place of birth, as well as Hip-Hop, we do not just dance or recognize Hip-Hop if we do not know about the knowledge that is in Hip-Hop Culture (Breakdance, Rap, DJ, Graffiti, and other elements of Hip-Hop.) Hip-Hop is a culture all of us and have become a culture in every Country in the World. Keep Respect and Peace.
Judul: About Me; Ditulis oleh Unknown; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

12 komentar:

Bebas komentar,silahkan.. keep rockin and respect' .